Thursday, June 22, 2006

One Year Old Today!!



Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to Sketch Blog,

Happy Birthday to YOU.

These were my very first pages on my blog twelve months ago. Now I think I have improved with my drawing along the way, but there's not a lot of improvement in my resolve to blog daily. Sooooo from today I promise myself to make at least one entry each day.....Hmmm, now it is in writing, and there might be a chance that someone has been here and witnessed the "said promise", I will have to keep it.

This entry will count as today's entry in case I don't get back here.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! I'm fairly new to blogging and loving it. I did contemplate the "every day promise" but (luckily!) discarded it. But blogs are great for motivating you, aren't they?
Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm liking your work too! I'll be back.

Shelly McC said...

Happy Birthday!!
Blogging Daily..Good luck! I am lucky to get something up weekly. I draw every day (if I can) and blog it all up weekly. Love your latest sketches too!