Thursday, July 10, 2008

One Moleskine closes...Another Opens...

I can't believe it has taken me almost three years to fill this Moleskine. Admittedly 2007 was a missed year but still it is a long time to spend in one journal. Now that I am into better journaling habits I would imagine my next one will be filled in no time at all.



The biggest problem I face now is which shall I choose? My Moleskine watercolour, my Moleskine Japanese fold or my M sketchbook? Too many choices, but, the Watercolour Moleskine is so fine and is tempting me to take it on........

6 comments:

PamYla said...

Congratulations on your last page! Your birdies are fantastic...watercolor!! beautiful

Robyn said...

What a finale! Adorable tawny frogmouths.

SCquiltaddict said...

I understand those choices!!! i get befuddled with them too..those birds are just great ...I gave you an award on my blog. Don't feel like you have to participate unless you want to :)

PamYla said...

Hi Clare,

I gave you an award on my blog. You are a fantastic artist. In accepting the award, you are not obligated to continue with the nomination of others, but it is fun and encouraging all at the same time!

clare said...

Thank you Margaret & Pamyla for your wonderful encouragement. I am thrilled you both awarded me!!!!

kazumiwannabe said...

Wow! These little birds are fantastic! I totally love the beautiful tortoise below too. Your drawings and journal pages are great! (came to see from Sandy of My Fiddlestix blog)