Sunday, August 24, 2008

"5000" Visitors!

Amazing, I am speechless, if that is possible!

Fancy, 5000 visitors to my humble little sketch blog. I suppose if I count out my family and friends it might be a lot less, but, still, 5000 all the same. Oh, and that is from when I put the counter on in March 2006. So, there would have been a couple more since June 2005.


Thanks to all who have popped in to have a squiz, and 'specially to those who added comments and critique's & award it is all appreciated by me.


I have a new found enthusiasm to blog my stuff more regularly. I'm all revved up and ready to go finish some of my sketches to scan & beam 'em up!

THANKS.

3 comments:

Teri C said...

Congratulations!!! Don't you wonder what life was like before art and blogging?! :)

odd chick said...

And thanks to you Too! I know you're transported when you draw but you transport us to a more beautiful place when you share your drawings with the world.

Margaret Ann said...

Belated Congrats from me too...5000 visitors WooHOO! I am doing quite a bit of catching up tonight...and enjoying every stroke of you sketches...each one better than the next! I wish you many more visitors to come!