Friday, February 13, 2009

Proximité

Being unable to compute for such a long time I was thrilled to find I had received this award from kazumiwannabe
Thank you for your interest in my blog.


Proximidade is described as follows:
This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement!
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!'
The rules are: This blog award should be sent to your favorite eight bloggers and they, in turn should forward to eight of their favorites. You should include the text for Proximidade (above) in your announcement blog.

I wish to forward this honour to eight of my favourites.

Alison
Jan
Kerry
Melissa
Tracy
Sandy
Deborah
Margaret

5 comments:

Carla said...

Clare, your cupcakes looks lovely. I made 50 wit a little baby when my grandson was born last year, but forgot to make a picture of them.
Hopefully you will have time again for your blog now.
Greetings from Holland.

clare said...

Thank you for your comment Carla. I hope to have lots to post to my blog.

Sandy said...

Wow, That's a lotta cupcakes (can I have a couple ;-) ? They look yummy!
AND Thank you for the award, I am honored and will now contemplate more recipients! glad you are back blogging, it is horrid to be unconnected!

Jan Allsopp said...

Thanks Clare, I've passed on the award too, it's up on my blog. While you were off line I was tagged in a meme which is quite fun. I didn't tag anyone else but left it open to do if you liked. Check it out. It is actually a fun one to do.

Kerry Mosley said...

Thank you Clare, very much appreciated. It's going to be fun thinking of who to pass this on to.... welcome back to the online world!K