Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Scribbles, sayings, textures & practice.

Loving the feel of my ink pens.
Since starting Sketchbook Delight Course with Alisa Burke I have become re-aquainted with my love of
black ink pens. I find myself impatient for our evening meal to be done with so I can sit and doodle while
Mr H watches, 'helliloggers', swamp people, or one of the many, ick 'man shows' he loves.
I'm also obsessing over wee little houses and have been madly pinning, sewing and doodling the quaint little dwellings. Not sure what all of this is about or what it might lead to but I do know it's lots of relaxing & creative fun for me.





left side unfinished




4 comments:

Margaret Ann said...

WOw! It's been a long time since my last visit...:) I am realy really lovin' these black journal pages...outstanding design!

Mary McAndrew said...

I love your black and white pages! wow, just love the garden texture page and the one with leaves, and the one with flowers and rope! Really really cool!

A.Marie said...

Your black and white pages are stunning. I love the details and the texture in your work.

Lynda @ Uber Savvy Buzzword said...

I really love your drawing and you seem to understand how 'to do' ink so well. Just beautiful!