Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Is there ever enough time??

 Right now my mind is overwhelmed with the many projects I keep coming up with, and they all want to come to fruition at the same time. I am bursting at the face seams, or at least, it feels that way.

There are my 'Flora Inklings' to finish for a commission, at least they are started.
There are unfinished house softies, (sewn from scraps), these too I have made a start on. I have three sockies on the cutting table where I abandoned them a month ago. I have become so excited with my wacom bamboo that I can't stay away too long or I get withdrawals, seriously I do.
I have sorted out a huge bag of re-cycled patterned papers I am planning to use in a collage. I have new watercolours, inks & lino sheets all waiting to be broken in & my sketchbook is looking lonely.












Then, of course, there is all the other real life things I must do in day's work. Would it help if we had an extra day in the week?




2 comments:

whatidoisme said...

In answer to your question, Clare, no there is never enough time! I like the sound of your many projects, and particularly love the black and white flowers (5th photo down). The quote is very apt. Enjoy!
Sue

kazumiwannabe said...

Wow, awesome stuff! Beautiful flowers, cute creatures, and I love that last picture with the quote, too, it looks great (and the quote is really good!).