Tuesday, October 11, 2011

On Journaling

…writing a journal implies that one has ceased to think of the future and has decided to live in the present. It is an announcement to fate that you expect nothing more. It is assertion that you take each day as it comes and make no connection between to-day and other days. Writing a journal means facing your ocean you are afraid to swim across it, so you attempt to drink it drop by drop. It means that you count the last leaves of a tree whose trunk has lost its sap. ~ George Sand




Click on pictures to enlarge.

8 comments:

Mary Walker said...

I like the narrative of the pissed off laundry experience so fun to be a part of it.

Jennibellie said...

Oh dear, I've had that washing disaster far too many times lol great pages thanks for sharing

raena said...

Oh, I've been there so many times!! Nice pages!

Patricia said...

I love your pages.
Well, we learn from our "oops", right?
Thanks for visiting my blog.

Robin said...

Wow I love that quote..I didnt think I was doing all that...but I am..! Great pages...Ive been very busy at work but cant wait to get back to this..!

Cindy D said...

I love the style of these pages.But I do not know what clag paste is. So I checked your bio and you are from Australia, so it must be an Australian thing?

Funny enough I recently met another very nice blogger from Australia, and she and I are having a good-natured back-and-forth about the primary characteristic of the wombat. Me: cute! Her: a bit dangerous! :D

Monkie said...

Wow, these pages are great!!

Clem said...

Hi Clare ! I love these pages, and especially the way you work the background as well as the subject itself, very effective and beautiful :)