Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thoughts on My Studies

Back Into Study Mode.
 
 
Often finding time to sketch, let alone blog, is not so easy when I begin a new study unit. Come to think of it, finding time for anything else in life is most difficult.  
 Introduction To University Learning (OUA) prepares you for University. In hindsight, this would have been the best unit to start my journey towards my chosen degree in BA (Fine Art and Visual Culture).
 In just over a week in I am learning about myself as a student and what I want from university.  I am planning my time more efficiently, letting go of things which hinder my ability to reach my goals and learning new skills to improve my concentration and memory.
I am reading, writing, thinking and remembering better than I have in years and what is most important to me is I  ENJOY what I am doing. I never thought I would enjoy school!
And I have time to sketch and blog, well for now at least.
 
 


3 comments:

Jenny said...

How exciting Clare... I am so happy for you... a new chapter... and so lovely that you are enjoying your course... love your bunny girl... she is so sweet... and your journal pages are wonderful... as always... and heartfelt...

Hugs
Jenny x

Mary Walker Designs said...

It's great that you've found something fulfilling.

afk said...

It was nice to read your motivation to study! I have to start my new job and I shall follow your positive energy :)

I like your new sketches and specially the dog since we are planning on getting a new pup :D i hope we find that beautiful friendship!