Thursday, September 27, 2012

Book Love

My mail man had a special delivery for me today, two wonderful books I have been waiting for.





One : by Victoria Alexander is a 'Sumptuous' book. The pages are divine. With thick paper and pretty raggedy deckled edges it is a book to treasure. But the most amazing part of this book is the wealth of wisdom, love and self valuing affirmations, heartfelt stories and delicious photography. 
One is not only for single people to enjoy but for anyone who appreciates the beauty of the written word and evocative imagery.  And through my Fishpond link in the right hand column you can order it for AU$27.95 with free shipping!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
My other book is, Raw Art Journaling: by Quinn McDonald.
I can't wait to steal a few spare hours to get stuck into this beauty. It has 128 pages of pure inspiration equally suitable for beginners or seasoned journal keepers. I Love it! It is only AU$21.24 with 'Free' Shipping from my Fishpond link in the right hand column here on my blog.
 
 


1 comment:

Tammie Lee said...

hello,
these both look and sound wonderful. thank you for sharing them.