Saturday, November 24, 2012

A New/Old Journal

This is a journal I bought from Jan Allsopp on etsy around two years ago. It is a beautiful rebound book. Jan has filled it with some delicious watercolour papers and also many original pages which are brilliant for when you have 'blank page phobia'.
It has taken me so long to get to using this one because like most/all? art journalists I have dozens and dozens, (NO lie), of blank books waiting for me to play in and it is always a dilemma trying to choose one when I love them all.

By Word Of Mouth

And Pictures

A Book Of Faces

*
 





5 comments:

Jenny said...

Oooooh that journal is gorgeous Clare... love the title... and your pages... just beautiful... wonderful faces... and I love the 'Enter' page... that is magical...

Happy Weekend...
Jenny ♥

Jenxo said...

you'll take no time to fill it Clare:)see you have the face bug too....they are looking great :)

Nora MacPhail said...

Your sketchbook is looking beautiful!

Clare said...

Thans Jenny, Jenxo and Nora. Yes I have the face bug too, But I see so many faults with them once I post them onto my blog. However, it does not take away from the fun I have making them. <3

Jan Allsopp said...

Oh I love it Clare! What a great way to use it! I love faces too but my latest "face" book is tiny, about only 2 inches square but about an inch thick. I love the way different books inspire different contents :)