Friday, November 02, 2012

They say 'When Life Gives You Lemons...........

Make lemonade'.................

 
 

And Art.

I'm feeling low, not too well and doubting everything I am.
                  Perhaps it's the change in seasons? Another year ending?
                                     The good thing is I always have my little play room where
                                                  I can hide, get my hands messy and make myself smile.
 
 
“When you connect to the silence within you,
that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.”
Stephen Richards 
 
 
For My Friend Annie.

Pages in My SmashRipoff.

 
 
 
Sometimes, That's Just How It Feels


6 comments:

Jenny said...

Thank goodness for art... and lemonade I say Clare... sorry to hear you are feeling low... hope that things turn around soon... I should check out Jen's hours at work... and perhaps find a time when we can all catch up for coffee...
Love love your gorgeous Welcome Home piece for Annie... am sure she will love it... and your Smash pages are divine... beautiful quote too...

Sending hugs...
Jenny ♥

VivJM said...

Sorry to hear you have been feeling low. That quote from Stephen Richards is wonderful, and I love the art you have produced - especially the "jungle out there" page.

Nora MacPhail said...

Wow, wonderful and creative sketchbooks. Very inspired and inspiring!

Emily said...

Hi Clare,
I love your sketchbooks! I do hope you're feeling better after working in them.
And thank you for following me:-)

Emily

Jane said...

Beautiful and inspired sketch books! Thank you for sharing them, and hope art therapy does the trick :)

Stefano said...

Great post, full of life!