Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I Got The Bug....

 

The Face Bug:  that is.....

What a shame I wasn't organised and ready to participate in the last 29 faces Challenge. mainly due to the fact that I am hooked on drawing, sketching, practising and scribbling faces. I keep trying to get  realistic facial proportions but also adding my own style. It really isn't as easy as I thought it would be. However, it is always enjoyable.

Dorothy, her friends call her 'Dot'
 
Tom bow pen on kitchen paper towel.
Surviving hospital waiting rooms.


 
Added a wee bit of colour and I like it..............I think she does too.



Enjoy your day::
 

8 comments:

Ayala Art said...

What a beautiful blog you have here! I enjoyed visiting all the posts. This lady is beautiful ♥ I love her polka dots too.
Thanks for your comment in my blog, made me happy :oD

Jen xo said...

omg clare I just adore the paper napkin one, great face and love how you wetted the hair to make it smeary :) they are addictive little suckers, they just sort of evolve with their own personalities.

helloitssandra.blogspot.com said...

Lovely work Clare, I like how you are painting on materials other than paper, what a great way to experiment. I love Dotty!

Jenny said...

More gorgeous faces Clare... and love love the girl on the paper towel... sketching.... playing... always so much fun... your work is beautiful...

Jenny ♥

Tammie Lee said...

hello,

these are all wonderful to see ,
i love how they are each quite different from one another.

April Cole said...

These are fantastic Clare!! :]
Do hope you will be joining us in -
::30 Day Sketchbook Challenge:: in The Studio?
Starts April 1st.

p.s. sent you an invite. :]

janice smith said...

Beautiful work! I'd like to participate in 29 faces next year, too.

Rebecca said...

Wow I love the gal on the paper towel! Great sketches!