Thursday, August 29, 2013

I Am Grateful For....

Taken from my Gratitude Page:

Gratitude # 6

My Beautiful Inspiring Artistic Friends.
 
Mixed Media Gals.
 Clare, that's me
Wendy
Lynne
Jenny
Jen
We dream, create, play and make very Beautiful things.
We often have a swap project on the go.
We meet at each other's homes and make our art,
eat scrumptious food, talk, laugh and love.
 

Thank You

My Beautiful Inspiring  Artistic Friends
You have made my life sweeter and richer and I am forever

Grateful.

XXXXXXXX
 
Pictured below are my
 'Prayer Flags' for our Valentines Themed Swap.
It wasn't until I received the thready, patchy,
scrawly yet stunning flags from my buddies
that I  realised how I needed to loosen up a bit
and stop worrying about neatness.
 
 
 
 
 
 
All images property of Jenny Rodda

More pictures of my Friend's flags to come.......  Got to find which file they're in.. ;)

 
One more sleep and it's......................................
                                            Friday...................................
                                                                                       Have a Beautiful Weekend.......................... 
 
 

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Beautiful beautiful post dear Clare... I am SO grateful for YOU... you make my life richer and sweeter... I love the way we laugh together... create together and how you inspire me... your prayer flags are stunning... I adore mine... and feel so blessed to have pieces of your gorgeous artwork from our swaps...

Jenny ♥