Sunday, September 22, 2013

29 Faces Challenge, September 2013

29 Faces Challenge.

 

With some helpful critiquing from Mika Diaz
from Motley Soul Face 2 Face workshop
I have already seen an improvement in
my placement of facial features.
Thank You Mika.........
 
 
#22

 
Now this picture is loaded onto the screen I can see that the lips are too big and I need to improve with the overall shading. Still waiting for my printer to come home from the repair shop so I still don't have the worksheets to use for reference lines.
 

 


6 comments:

Jen xo said...

oh clare its wonderful...big lips an all :) can see your eyes have changed too :)

Ila East said...

I think it's wonderful when we can tell we are improving at a particular endeavor. I was struck by her eyes. Her mouth may or may not be too big. Not everyone's mouthes are the same.

Debbie said...

Looking good. Her eyes are great!

Tammie Lee said...

it is so interesting how we see things in our art once it is on the screen that we don't see when we are drawing it.

what kind of paper are you using? it looks handmade and wonderful.

Jez said...

A little self-criticism is good to help us improve and develop, but her lips do give her a definite character. I love the softness of your pencil work.
I shall return and look back through previous posts tomorrow - it's time I went back to my sleepless bed now!

Cozycomfycouch said...

sweeeet!